Bf3 In A Nutshell

General Gaming News
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->» Title: Battlefield 3
» Status: Alpha
» Genre: Shooter
» Release Date: October 25, 2011
» Publisher: EA Games
» Developer: DICE
» Players: PC: 64, Consoles: 24
» Setting: Modern, Urban Warfare<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

64 seater... :2t:

<a href="http://enterbf3.com/" target="_blank">Preorder Bonuses and Details.</a>

Predicted System Requirements:
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Battlefield 3
PREDICTED System Requirements*
Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo E8300 2.83GHz GD CPU hardware score: 5
AMD Processor - Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 250 GD GFX hardware score: 6
ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 4830 512MB
RAM (Memory) - 4 GB
Hard Disk Space - 11 GB
Direct X - 10

* Predicted System requirements are based on recommended system requirements. If you disagree with our predictions then we encourage you to login and let us know. Send an email or post a message on our forum. We really want to know! Through your help we can advance our predictions.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Last edited by Claw on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Specwise I'm good to go looking at that list then...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I'm going to hang back a bit and completely revamp my system a bit closer to the date, in the event there are any delays on the release.

That link I dropped in (<a href="http://enterbf3.com/" target="_blank">Preorder Bonus and Details</a>) provides a review of the soldier classes, which I think adds more depth to the game too. I think they've hit on something in allowing the player to kit himself out to how he'd like to play. I think that may have been influenced from the likes of the WoW type games... I wonder.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...