A Good Thing?

2, 3 or 4 wheeled petrol heads in here.

Moderator: Trig

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I really don't understand <a href="http://www.reghardware.com/2012/03/06/f ... t_opening/" target="_blank">why they think this is a good idea</a>... kick your car to open the boot. It sounds like something that will lead to a plague of disasters. I mean, what if you've stopped at traffic lights and a mischievous hoodie boots your, er, boot? :blink:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

I had a mk3 mondeo, would have been nice if kicking the ******* any ware would make it work properly !!!!!!

Now lets just say Hammer for example had left a spare set of his keys in his bdsm outfit
that he had in the boot of his car and then drove over a speed bump and the car registered it as a kick and the boot opened up and al his sex toys fell out and rolled down the road how embarrassed would he feel?

Say a kid was pissed at his mum for not buying him a bag of sweets whilst doing the weekly shop and decided to kick the car while his mum was stashing her salt and vinegar crisps in the boot would it come down with enough force to decapitate her?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Absolutely... yeah... all these new fandangle technologies should be prodded with a with a big stick for much longer than they evidently have been...

Now that Vomit and me have done our bit for GSV, in alerting everyone to the ineptness of these car manufacturers, Hammer's secret (which Vomit seems to know quite a bit about) is a little bit safer, and there is no chance of any missus belonging to a GSV member being decapitated...

Gotta say... if I do see one those models... the temptation would be there... :whis:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Already kick all my doors to close them....
Halfway there without technology see....
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: Already kick all my doors to close them....
Halfway there without technology see....
You can take the man outta CS... but you can't take the CS outta the man... :D