You Gotta Laugh

Also known as the "Trig and Hippy double act"

Moderator: Trig

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Just been gang raped by a group of mime artists, they did unspeakable things to me................

I thought I'd be a gentleman and hold the door open for a young lady. Two minutes later she said, "Will you sod off. I'm trying to have a shit!!"...........

Bought the missus some crotchless knickers yesterday. It had nothing to do with a sexual nature. It was so she could get a better grip on her broomstick...............

Advice for Kate Middleton - If you get divorced make sure you wear a seatbelt ...........................

Now on sale at IKEA - LESBO beds, no nuts or screwing involved. It’s all tongue and groove...............

A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol. Police say it’s definitely race related....................

Due to a water shortage in Ireland , Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8..........................

Ginger bloke goes to the doc about a rash on his ********. The doc says, "How often do you have sex?"
He replies "Once or twice a year!" The doc says, "That's not a rash mate, it's RUST"..............

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency...................

The lead actor in the local pantomime of Aladdin was anally raped by the gay genie on stage last night.
To be fair the audience tried to warn him.
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Groan at a few of those but the Kate Middleton one made me chukle
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Got to say Hammer, theres a few corkers in there ! copy and paste for work, ta :D