Freedom City On Water

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Mile long city to float around the world, never able to dock anywhere... <a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z2mX6BdAFO" target="_blank">Freedom Ship</a>

Which deck/floor would you want to live on? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Now there's a scenario for the Zombie Apocalypse.....
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Seen the film 2012, couldn't afford the price to get onboard the noahs arc, think i'll just sabotage it for you rich boys :P
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

The missus and I recently visited the Maritime Museum in Liverpool, a really interesting place. We all know that the Titanic was the safest ship for its time, but it also had the most experienced captain of the day. Seems that whenever Whitestar built a new ship, Edward Smith was always the guy they wanted to take it out for its maiden voyage. In fact, many (and I assume it was referring to the aristocrasy) wouldn't travel on it unless he was their captain. It's alleged that he shot himself as the Titanic was going down.

These sorts of things never seem to stop happening. So, to have this ship floating around the world for two years... what are the odds of something NOT going disastrously wrong?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I like the runway on the top, I cant imagine the mess an aircraft would make if it came in too low or didnt stop in time...