Kickstarter

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've just stumbled upon this website, <a href="http://www.kickstarter.com/?ref=nav" target="_blank">KickStarter</a>,and have been inspired by <a href="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/178 ... e_location" target="_blank">this request</a>...

If GSV wanted to ask for help to kickstart a project on this site, what project would you suggest? :D
Last edited by Claw on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

development of Time travel......
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

easy peasy

How about a lolly-pop, not an ordinary one though, this is a special sort of lolly.

Imagine a window on a dolls house, well what my idea would be is to make a mould for the GSV lolly from the dolls house window and then make some lollies with a nice stick in them, could be pineapple or glass flavour.
We should send the first four out to the people that have donated to the recording of a minute silence, they truly deserve the first batch of window lickers lollies for sure :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Vomit wrote: easy peasy

How about a lolly-pop, not an ordinary one though, this is a special sort of lolly.

Imagine a window on a dolls house, well what my idea would be is to make a mould for the GSV lolly from the dolls house window and then make some lollies with a nice stick in them, could be pineapple or glass flavour.
We should send the first four out to the people that have donated to the recording of a minute silence, they truly deserve the first batch of window lickers lollies for sure :D
I had to reread that five times... which makes it a perfect candidate for Kickstarters.

You see, when a big oaf reads something they don't understand, it becomes something really technical, something you have to be really clever to understand. They deduce that because its clever stuff it's gonna be the next Microsoft, Apple, or Google.

But, a Glass flavoured Lollipop... that's an awesome idea, how much of a stake would I need to put into that for at least a 49% share? :w00t:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

I have no idea, sure as hell though the bad taste police would shut it down before it even got started, juts look at the bad rap some supermarkets got for some Halloween outfits.