Mobile Phone Reviews?

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Which website would you recommend for reading authoritative reviews on mobile phones?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I just googled the phones I was interested to find review sites. I'm sure if you tried a new phone like the Samsung Galaxy S4 you will find plenty of phone review sites. You could read a couple of reviews to compare them.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've tried that, but typically it is only a comparison between two or three phones, and with the aim of demonstrating why their preferred phone is better than the other one. I would like to establish why a particular phone will be useful to me, as opposed to having bragging rights for 'features' I really would never bother using.

On saying that, they are the only sites I seem to find.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Have to agree with Hammer the only practical way to decide is google as many reviews as you can find but also search for the phone and issues. Choosing what friends and family have is also another winner as you get an honest day to day opinion...... mostly with smart phones is the battery never lasts and the screens no good in direct sun light lol.
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

I read shed loads of reviews, so do you mind if I ask what exactly you are looking for from a phone? Might be able to help you out.

Obvious candidates straight away would be an iPhone 5, HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4 or one of the Nokia Windows Phones, but as I say it all depends on what you want.