Checking In

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

So anything changed over the last 8 years? :)

Hi guys long time lover 1st time poster.

Just wanted to say hi to everybody from the old GSV days and those i dont know, let you know i still lub you and remember many GSV moments very fondly.

Sunneh say's hi too

Wanted to get back in touch ages ago but didnt know who to speak to for access now your all anti social and the like.

Hope everybody is cool and happy, settled down and

for those not in the know i was one of the earlier members of GSV back in the CS days and played some other stuff badly too including UT, DOD and some other games not good enough to remember.

I even had a GSV wedding down in plymouth at Jases and Jo's which a good chunk of you attended.

anyway

I sincerely do hope everybody is well and hope to speak to you in the future.

Steve Aka Kaiser, FluffyPJ's, PinkFluffyPjs.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Fluff ye homo, hows the fam..

<a href="http://s680.photobucket.com/user/Trig0r ... t=3&page=1" target="_blank">http://s680.photobucket.com/user/Trig0r ... &page=1</a>

How young did you look back then :lol:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Hi mate. I'm still here, lurking in the background. I'm not as active as I used to be. I've been playing the Battlefield series over the last few years but my gaming at the moment is 0.
I remember the fun we used to have in the old UT days. I'm too old now for that kind of paced game. :lol:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

you finally got round to posting then

welcome back m8
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Long time no speaky, good to hear from you both :gsv:

Thats a long time since your status was AFK hehe
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

lo, funnily enough Trig posted the wedding pics the other day and wondered how you and Sunneh were getting on.

WB
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

Hi

me and the fam are cool,

the 2 kids are 7 and 8 now and too busy showing me how to play games (even ones they havent played strangely enough)

mrs is good too :)

:gsv:

your right UT is a young mans game though i still love it.

ive been doing a lot of xbox stuff but got bored of it lately and moved back to the pc for fun and frolics and then realised have nobody to play with :)

Sorry it took so long eagle btw been on hols and busy with work and the like. i literally had my 1st hour spare today in a months time :)
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I'm still on BF3 a few nights a week, think a few of the others are still playing DayZ as well. BF4 will no doubt peak people for a while when it comes out..
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

Hiya m8

Glad to hear you are well. No gaming for me anymore, so I rarely pop on here, but once GSV always GSV ;)

Fond memories of the Wedding. Jo and the Kids are doing really well in Plymouth, last weeks anniversary of Jases loss went better than previous ones, in fact had some amusing moments when little Jayden (now 5) was telling all his class mates and teachers in a matter of fact cheerful way that "my daddy died today" :lol: . So his teacher explained to the classroom assistants and then said to Jayden that is was kind of a celebration of his daddy's life, to which Jayden replied, "Like a Birthday?", well sort of said the teacher. So when Jo picked Jayden up after school he proceeded to rush over to Jo and announce, in front of a playground packed with parents, that "teacher said we should celebrate daddy dying today like it was a birthday". Jo said you could have heard a pin drop!

Last edited by Clingy on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Clingy wrote: Hiya m8

Glad to hear you are well. No gaming for me anymore, so I rarely pop on here, but once GSV always GSV ;)

Fond memories of the Wedding. Jo and the Kids are doing really well in Plymouth, last weeks anniversary of Jases loss went better than previous ones, in fact had some amusing moments when little Jayden (now 5) was telling all his class mates and teachers in a matter of fact cheerful way that "my daddy died today" :lol: . So his teacher explained to the classroom assistants and then said to Jayden that is was kind of a celebration of his daddy's life, to which Jayden replied, "Like a Birthday?", well sort of said the teacher. So when Jo picked Jayden up after school he proceeded to rush over to Jo and announce, in front of a playground packed with parents, that "teacher said we should celebrate daddy dying today like it was a birthday". Jo said you could have heard a pin drop!

What a family, eh! :D

Jo's done an amazing thing being able to hold everything together. I can't put into words the admiration I have, I'm sure we all have, for the balance she has maintained for her children. I've had quite a few surgeries over the years, but I can take medications and the pain goes away. You just can't do anything like that with the pain of losing someone you love, and having to revisit that pain with flashbacks and at certain corners of each child's growing up, those important questions and discussions about their Father. Jo must be an incredible person, a remarkable Mum.

Thanks for sharing that story Clingy, it gave me a chuckle, in the right way. It's wonderful to know that the children have a happiness, and that there are still great Mums out there. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

Good to hear Jo and the kids are good.

and of course he rest of you.

Im going to loiter around for a while and see whats happening anyway so if anybody wants to play games etc find me on Steam as Kaiser, Xbox (hey some of you may have got with the times :P as HTMLHugo.

would be great to play with some of you guys again and chat like the olde days before broadband.

Im always around day time so can cover sick leave game sessions :)
Claw wrote: What a family, eh! :D

Jo's done an amazing thing being able to hold everything together. I can't put into words the admiration I have, I'm sure we all have, for the balance she has maintained for her children. I've had quite a few surgeries over the years, but I can take medications and the pain goes away. You just can't do anything like that with the pain of losing someone you love, and having to revisit that pain with flashbacks and at certain corners of each child's growing up, those important questions and discussions about their Father. Jo must be an incredible person, a remarkable Mum.

Thanks for sharing that story Clingy, it gave me a chuckle, in the right way. It's wonderful to know that the children have a happiness, and that there are still great Mums out there. :)