Quidco

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Have any of you ever used Quidco? How does the 'Cash back' thing work? Would I be correct in saying that when you purchase something via Quick for £380.00, how does the cash back arrangement work with that? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I use it, had about 3k over the last 3 years...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Yeah been on it for years, you get a % cashback, that sits in your account until you withdraw to your bank. Its no scam Claw :) However some vendors take forever to pay up, so its no get rich quick cashback system :P
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Oh god yeah some retailers take an age to pay, I have an outstanding claim from Ebuyer from about a year ago :lol:

Its free money at the end of the day , and if you register your cards you'll find more places that you get cash back from without even knowing it like I did with Halfords, used the card, day later got an email confirmation...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Wow didn't know you could add cards to it ?
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Yup, added both mine...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: Its free money at the end of the day , and if you register your cards you'll find more places that you get cash back from without even knowing it like I did with Halfords, used the card, day later got an email confirmation...
So, your credit/debit card is registered somewhere so that if a particular vendor is a member of the Quidco scheme you get a % back? Or, do you get a Quidco card or membership number for use with vendors that will accept it?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

You register your cash/debit etc card with Quidco, use your card at that place and you get % back...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: You register your cash/debit etc card with Quidco, use your card at that place and you get % back...
Thanks for the insight guys. :2t:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

No worries chap, depending on how much you use it you can set the limits to when it sends you cash back, my limits set to £500 so once I have £500 in cashback it drops it into my account, nice bonus :D
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Added my cards for in store, only drawback seems to be the small list of high street retailers and the lack of amex. Still out for nout is good :)

Just had 2 transactions for click and collect turned down through currys, now have to wait 30 days to lodge complaint, its a chew on at times !
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

If you're buying online also check out top cash back, as they usually have different rates so you can pick which will pay more.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I use Top cash back as well....

Use this link and we both get a bonus...

<a href="http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/danglybob" target="_blank">http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/danglybob</a>

nudge, nudge, wink, wink.