All Wars Are Bankers Wars

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Just listen for half an hour if you have the time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4" target="_blank">All Wars are Bankers Wars</a>

I was not taught this at school.

The older I get, the more I learn, the worse I feel.
Compo
Advanced Member

Post by Compo »

Very insightful, I learnt more watching this than I did in two years of GCSE history! You have to wonder how dismal our future is going to be....
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I dunno, he's missing something there.

Economics has been a weapon of war for an extremely long time, it's just that paper/electronic money hasn't always been the Currency. It holds to the principle weapon, Attrition. Since the days when a village, town, or castle would be surrounded by an enemy force, but not directly attacked... rather the depletion of its resources led to their capitulation. The Cold War arms race virtually trashed Russia, in more recent times Iran selling its oil in Euros rather than Dollars has been areal belly-blow for the USA.

The proxy wars, not directly involving USA or Russia, but funded by them. Russia supported Cuba on the USA borders, USA supported Afghanistan on Russia's borders. During the Iraq v Iran war, USA supplied Iraq and Russia supplied Iran.

There is definitely a global misuse of power and resources, but it doesn't lay solely at the feet of bankers.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...