Fao Vomit

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Noticed your new sig, no more popping out for a faaag then?
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Nope, can smoke this wherever i like, allowed or not :D

A lot cheaper, or least it will be soon and the banner is not telling the whole story.
We were spending around £50 a week on tobacco ect between the two of us,
we have been spending a similar amount on vaping equipment so far, mostly hardware.

As we were both smoking roll ups its been expensive for us to get equipped with devices that
will produce the same effect, we have stuff here that would be ok but not as good.
A lot of trial and error really, but we got their in the end. Just need to get stocked up on spare parts.

As quick cost comparison my smoking for work was costing about £15 a week (from the time i left home till i got back again)
I am using an SD Maxi and boge low resistance cartridges filled with RY4 24mg juice.

The kit cost me £15 and the carts are £1 each but can be re filled loadsa times, the juice cost me £5 for 20ml
I have about 6ml left after using this setup for work and out the house for 12 days.

So taking in to account the cost of the juice and expected parts replacement
it should bring our smoking costs down to a tenner a week maximum, that's a lot of difference.

Also their is the health side of it too, as long as we keep using juice from reputable manufacture that is tested for nasties
we are exposing ourselves to something that carries the same risk as a cup of coffee.
Last edited by Vomit on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Ahh its fake ciggys then, I don't fancy the idea of them tbh, any word on the long term effects of putting other random chemicals into your body...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

yup, its a fake. I only intended to use them at work as we are not supposed to smoke
but many do and I thought the management would be clamping down on smokers.
I bought a cigalike from the petrol station, it was ok did the job but would have worked
out more expensive than the roll ups. The Misus looked about, watched a few videos
on youtube and found us a RokStar, that thing is very very good and since i have had
that one I have had one roll up while i was waiting for a battery to charge up for the fake.

I still use the RokStar from time to time but my home smoker is a Vammo V2, and that
like the RoK looks nothing like a cig, but it is as good as one for getting my fix.

I have to say the cigalikes are weak and expensive but they were a good start.

The "random chemicals" are all already in daily use in our food and medicines, so
not as random as it first appears. The most dangerous part of them is the batteries
and like all batteries, mess with them, abuse them and they will bite sooner or later.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

lol, there was I thinking it was another game......
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Is it multiplayer?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Nice one Vomit, how long has it been now, since you stopped being a full-on smoker and started reducing your ciggie intake?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Its been just under 7 weeks since I last lit up, I was on half fags and half fake fags for about 2 weeks before that.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hope it goes well. Think of all upgrades you'll be doing with the extra cash. :th:
Last edited by Claw on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

First upgrade from cash saved.

Crucial m500 960 ssd
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

SSD FTW...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Just out of interest more than anything are you on the stuff that includes nicotine or the flavoured ones?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I was having a coffee at Starbucks and there was a guy moaning about his cigarette thingy needing to be charged up. At first I thought he was talking about some kind of Nicotine refill, but it really was electronic, rechargeable. :blink:
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Trig wrote: Just out of interest more than anything are you on the stuff that includes nicotine or the flavoured ones?

the stuff i use is nicotine and its all flavoured too.

I mostly keep a few flavours in stock.

Aniseed
Cinnamon
Blackcurrant
Raspberry
Almond
Cherry
Vanilla
Strawberry
Caramel
Plum

all are 24mg nicotine and all can be mixed together so all ways something different to use.

I try a few new flavours when i order juice, i try to buy £50 worth at a time, that way i should never run out completely.

Batteries used to be an issue, but the one i use out the house will last a full day of fairly heavy use, and i take a spare battery with me. :th:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Vomit wrote: Batteries used to be an issue, but the one i use out the house will last a full day of fairly heavy use, and i take a spare battery with me. :th:
Is it helping you to stop smoking, or is this gadget smoking? :unsure: