Anger Issues

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

I think I might be getting said issues :) seems like I've started to become more and more vocal on cs and started verbally abusing peeps. Some little voice in my head is saying I need to chill and get out more :D
I'm thinking it stems from my lack of skill and tiredness :D
Anyone else find they can become quite angry on a server?

Class--
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

I used to get angry when my character dies in-game. Now I know it is just a game and the reason I play it is for entertainment. Just try to chill Class and not worry about it. Real life should get you emotional not a pixels on the screen imo.

Peace :hb:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Class-- wrote: I think I might be getting said issues :) seems like I've started to become more and more vocal on cs and started verbally abusing peeps. Some little voice in my head is saying I need to chill and get out more :D

Class--
The great thing about you Class is that you're aware of it. If you tried to rationalise it then there would be problems. In the long run it would only end up spoiling a game for everyone and ultimately the one with the problem.

Everywhere there is road rage, trolley rage, desk rage, game rage, all related to a lack of emotional intelligence. But you? Nah, you're one of the coolest gaming guys going, but we all have our bad days from time to time. That's all I would put it down to with you, imho. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Forgot I ranted about that :) thanks guys I'm with you on what your saying. I put it down to tiredness and work :( Really need to get a job I enjoy but I'm afraid that's out of the question for at least another 3 years :)
I find if I rant about something I feel better once its out so I'm sure this isn't the last rant you'll see on here :D

Class--
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

Class-- wrote: I think I might be getting said issues :) seems like I've started to become more and more vocal on cs and started verbally abusing peeps. Some little voice in my head is saying I need to chill and get out more :D

Class--

ermmm...you were doing this 10-12yrs ago bud :) :eek:
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Haha only to you tho :D

Nah seriously I was so quiet and still am :D
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

Class-- wrote:

Class--

Never :blush: ;)

Who was it that set fire to their Joystick?
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Who was it who kicked and banned another clan member for running round a map twice and stabbing him in the back....?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

That's not anger... that's psychopathy... :blink:

...that's GSV... :gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...