My New Computer Table

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

<a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/1070633683 ... directlink" target="_blank">Here</a> is me new table end thingy. Well pleased with it.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Looks very functional, can't help but think placed in the front room its going to have ironing and other assorted none pc stuff plonked on it, or is it just my missus that creates dynamic storage solutions allover :P
smoop
Advanced Member

Post by smoop »

Very nice, i also spy logitech 5500 sub and speaker, very nice again ;)

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Yes I have had the speaker setup for years now and love it. The wife would not use my table for anything. Rules is rules.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I could never ever game in the lounge area... way too much would be going on. Also, the lounge would lose its chill-out'dnes. I like to be elsewhere both physically and mentally when gaming. My desk is a bit bigger than the one picture below, they don't do them at Ikea anymore... and my desk is my desk is my desk...when it comes to tidying... I know exactly where everything is,,, :)

<a href="http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00196375/" target="_blank">http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00196375/</a>
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

like it nelly it reminds me of a cafe table all it needs is the salt n pepper and tomato sauce shaped tomato lol
its a good use of space too
i like it mate :)
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Have you not worn the carpet out in that spot yet?
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Not yet Myo no. The carpet is in a state under that rug though. The Mrs wants new throughout the house, we are saving for a new boiler atm so carpet will have to wait.
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

When we eventually manage to sell our house and get a new one over here, I'm going to have to make myself a desk. I recently picked one of these up (for £20!!):

Your arse is about 6 inches off the floor, but it's the comfiest thing in the world ever and PERFECT for sitting in and playing games :) I'm going to have a go at building a looooow desk to fit around the chair :)
Last edited by Tumble on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Well, depending on how you feel about doing it, you could lop some off the legs of a desk, that would lower its profile. With some well-placed brackets you could also attach some speakers to that chair with the subwoofer not too far away. It's great when you get stuff you don't mind chopping and changing. With new stuff it's harder to cross that barrier

Yeah, F1 in that chair would be brilliant. :mm2:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

dude that looks far too comfortable to me, i think i would fall asleep in the bloody thing.

Nelly, that looks small, but very neat. Dont like ya mouse matt though, its too small!
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hiya Vomit, yeh mousemat was 50p from Ikea. Ok though.
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Show us your table and we'll inspect your whole room :D still not seen this table your talkin about as I've been following the thread on my phone and screens too small for pics lol :D
When it comes to tables people normally have imacculate desktops but if I showed you mine you'd ask if there was a table somewhere in the mess :D

Class--
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Yeey! Just saw it! Looks Nice mate but like the screen more, I'm still playing with a crt 17" :D

Class--
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Class-- wrote: Yeey! Just saw it! Looks Nice mate but like the screen more, I'm still playing with a crt 17" :D

Class--

Do you want a 21" CRT? about 3 careful owners, but it's a goodun...