Hello

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Lol forgot about TS, me goes off to find it :)

oh and Hello :)

Class--
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Sweep, you're great, you have a great vibe about you. Does your clan have forums? :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
velvet
Advanced Member

Post by velvet »

:blush: indeed we do Claw <a href="http://www.british-paras.co.uk/index.php" target="_blank">Clan British Paras</a>

:hb:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

sweep wrote: :blush: indeed we do Claw <a href="http://www.british-paras.co.uk/index.php" target="_blank">Clan British Paras</a>

:hb:
Wow... that's a puuurdy site... did one of your guys put that together? Did he use any particular webby/forum editor to do it? How long has your clan been going?

I need to sign up and say hello. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Mik
Advanced Member

Post by Mik »

Claw wrote: Wow... that's a puuurdy site... did one of your guys put that together? Did he use any particular webby/forum editor to do it? How long has your clan been going?

blahb does most of our web stuff you`de have to ask him what he uses but it`s liable to be high techy type gubbins.

BPR started in 2000 for Ghost recon so we`ve been around for a little while :)
We`ve always stayed as a small clan because our admittance proccess is very long winded and puts people off sometimes, But we like to keep it very close and only the strangest of the starnge get in :)
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Haha, yeah that last bit sounds familiar, cant remember how long we've been around tho, since the early early CS days.
I started when I bought a few bits from OCUK and ended up on the forums, I had been playing early versions of Half Life Death Match at a local mates LAN's once a week, so picked up CS pretty early on (beta52), OCUK ended up with a server and I played on that pretty much everynight and ended up talking to some southern guy on MSN...

The rest, is history..
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Pretty much identical story to me there Trig :)
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

ditto, with the odd excursion over to the Marlins...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Lol, we're an old bunch thats for sure :)
It was Quake or more to the point QuakeWorld that got me started all the way back in the mid 90's :blink: :blink:
Fluffy PJ's got me over here :)
Lol I'm feeling very old all of a sudden :boff: think I'll just slip back into my happy place :2t:

Class--
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

True,
we always point out the jaffa cakes and kettle to the new 'uns.
Perhaps we'd better point out the Pipe and Slippers cupboard and the emergency store of incontinence supplies....
velvet
Advanced Member

Post by velvet »

:blush: lol Trig , my hubby still plays Half life when his back allows him to sit for a while.
Not many servers he hasnt been banned from left for him to play on now though, they all say hes cheating :D
I install it every now and then just to annoy him turn up an steal his thunder when hes playing .
I played a zillion hours of css and quake and all the ut's . Got Brink on my steam but not been bothered to
install it again since i formatted , its a great game but a tad hard :blush:
And as for the jaffas , you should see what the new ones have to give us :whis: :boff: