Post by Eagle »

Me and my daughter made this today

[attachmentid=324]
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Awesome! :th:

How did you get the bristley bits to stay in its chin? :D

That's the first snowman I've ever seen with real snow arms... not only that, you've managed to get gloves on it.

This is gonna be a thread of great snow engineering feats. :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Lucky sod, all i got was a few flakes and a lot of rain :(

Nice snowman though :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I notice the thread title is "Look what I done"... I wonder what little Eaglet would like to say about that... :-)

Today a friend's little daughter showed me her new little teddy. She is 4 years old and as cute as cute can be. I said to her that I knew the name of her other teddy (I can't say it here for reasons of data protection) but that I hadn't met this one before. I asked what its name was and she had the cutest of names for it. I kindly introduced myself to this teddy and asked it, "How are you today?" The little girl smiled, and as the cutest little ventriloquist ever she squeaked from behind teddy, "I am happy". I pretended to look surprised and said, "Oh, I didn't know you could talk [teddy]." This cute little girl quickly replies, "No, that was me pretending to be teddy"... :lol:

These little'uns, they're never boring, and are masters of stating the obvious. :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Took a while to work out who eagle was. Hope this is clearer
Last edited by Mega on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

ROFL

:lol: :lol:
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Wow for once I'm sun bathing up here whilst u southern fairies are scraping ur drive ways clear :D nice snowman btw Eagle :)
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Looks like you had fun Eagle :)

The wee kids down the road coming over and telling me to cease spreading salt on my drive and path as i'll melt it all.......... didn't get you a day off school did it ! :P