Bf3 Download

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

:) should get a link to download BF3 sometime tomorrow.
anyone else had the email saying that??

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3. We would like to remind you
that your pre-load of the game begins tomorrow, October 21st. You will
receive an Email from us tomorrow by 11:59pm PDT, which will include
your order information and instructions on how to begin your pre-load.
Note: To ensure an optimal game experience, go to Origin.com/download
and install the latest version of the Origin Client before you pre-load.

gus :)

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Not sure when my copy from amazon will turn up, wonder if I can download it before hand and use the key when my copy turns up...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I presume the download from Origin is for those who have ordered the game via EA's own download client. If you want to download from there you will have to pay for it.

I pre ordered mine from Amazon and paid the extra £1 something to have it delivered on release day. So hopefully when I finish my 6-2 shift on Tuesday my DVD will have arrived.

I prefer a hard copy of the game myself in case I need to reformat my PC as it's quicker to re install.
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hammer wrote: I presume the download from Origin is for those who have ordered the game via EA's own download client. If you want to download from there you will have to pay for it.

I pre ordered mine from Amazon and paid the extra £1 something to have it delivered on release day. So hopefully when I finish my 6-2 shift on Tuesday my DVD will have arrived.

I prefer a hard copy of the game myself in case I need to reformat my PC as it's quicker to re install.
downloading now..should be LVL50 in a few days :D

gus :eek:

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

M60 Ho wrote: downloading now..should be LVL50 in a few days :D

gus :eek:
what a load of cods..downloaded it ,but can't use it till 28th :eek: what's the point of being able to download it if you can't use it.wish i'd kept my Large Gob shut :drib:

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

M60 Ho wrote: what a load of cods..downloaded it ,but can't use it till 28th :eek: what's the point of being able to download it if you can't use it.wish i'd kept my Large Gob shut :drib:

Downloaded mine also, I can use use it on the 25th however :boff:
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Terrence29 wrote: Downloaded mine also, I can use use it on the 25th however :boff:
Hey Terry
alright mate..lucky you :D i was smug as hell,here we go i thought one of the first to play it..my face hit the keyboard 2 secs later.oh well another week to wait.

take care T

ps Terry great book i'm reading at moment called Citizen soldiers same guy who wrote Band of Brothers.If you liked that you'll really like this
Last edited by M60 Ho on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

M60 Ho wrote: Hey Terry
alright mate..lucky you :D i was smug as hell,here we go i thought one of the first to play it..my face hit the keyboard 2 secs later.oh well another week to wait.

take care T

ps Terry great book i'm reading at moment called Citizen soldiers same guy who wrote Band of Brothers.If you liked that you'll really like this
Its so you have the game ready for the release date and not everybody is trying to download it on release day.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Looks like the UK is the last to get the game. America 25th, EU 27th & UK 28th October. The release dates are set by EA & not DICE.

Looks like EA know the best gamers are from the UK and have to hold us back. I'll be away on the 28th and wont be back until late on the 29th, so it looks like it will be the 30th for me before I get to play.

Well done EA you W@nkers. I've also heard rumours of a release day patch for the game. :fish:
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

M60 Ho wrote: Hey Terry

take care T

Stephen Ambrose? If so I have read quite a few of his books, :2t:
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Terrence29 wrote: Stephen Ambrose? If so I have read quite a few of his books, :2t:
yeh thats the guy..i'm really enjoying reading this.follows the american marines from omaha to berlin.

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

M60 Ho wrote: yeh thats the guy..i'm really enjoying reading this.follows the american marines from omaha to berlin.

Thanx m8, Im gonna look for it.
T :)