Terrence

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Dear GSVers, I have had some things come up in my life that I feel will take me away from the game and the clan. I have enjoyed playing with everyone, you guys are a great bunch of guys. If things work out down the road I will come back, if not, then Im sure some of you wont miss me :) Take care guys :2t:
Terrence29
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Gosh, serious stuff Terrence. I wish you all the best mate and hope you can get a handle on it soon.

Good luck my friend.

Neil.

n3llyboy@gmail.com

:gsv:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

We have a way of sticking around chap, I'm sure when your back we'll all still be here..:gsv:
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Terry, hope you get the stuff IRL sorted out, "take your time and do it proper" is what my Father always says. See you soon.

You have until October then we have BF 3, I'll need you so I can level up :)

Take care.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Don't think we've ever knocked anyone off the
clan list, and there's more than a few that only pop back in occasionally.

Best of luck in sorting things out, and see you soon.
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Terry hope you get it sorted what ever it is (nothing Serious I hope) as said we will still be here and if you want or can, just pop on just to say hi. all the best m8 :(
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Hi Terry.

As already said, hope everything works out whatever it is.

We'll still be here when you get back :gsv:
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

Hope you get what u need to get sorted err sorted

Cheers Nick
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hi Terry,

You're an amazing guy, and I know that I haven't been around much, but please know that I really admire you for being one of the friendliest guys I know.

I don't know what this situation is you've mentioned that's come up, and I'm not asking as I respect your privacy, but please know that I'd be happy to offer any support possible.

You mention that some may not miss you, well anyone that doesn't like you has got to have an intelligence quotient that would make a vegetable feel like Einstein. Your camaraderie and one-liners are the perfect ingredients for a great clan. Your not being around is going to be a huge loss for the clan, a phenomenal loss.

You've got one of those personalities that would shine in any room you would walk into, instantly likeable. You're accent is brilliant to listen to, it's a mix of John Wayne, Charlton Heston, Rambo, and Tom Hanks, all rolled into one. You've got it all.

Did I mention that you're a great guy? :unsure: :D

Take care Mr. Terry, sir. You are very much liked, and in your absence will be very much missed. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

The thing about the GSV clan is we have dealt with tragedy and we have also dealt with the good times we are a strong buch on people where GSV is a online home for all.

We lost our leader a few years ago in an accident.

We all meet up in Plymouth one summer at GSV HQ with Jase and Jo and had a wedding for Sunneh and Kaiser.

We have had many moments along GSV history and i have only been here for part of it. Dont hang you mouse and keyboard up we are all here for each other (except trig as he fancies my sister).

Good luck and hope your back soon.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Oh its not just your sister chap, Ryans as well dont forget :lol:

At least I'm not like Hipp and go after the mums as well...:D
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

ok i withdraw the trig section as i feel better now lol
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Thank you all for the kind words, it really means a lot to me. I have decided to get over my pity party and keep taking one day at a time and see what happens. I will be back on so dont worry Ras, you will level up quick. :) Terrence
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Hi Terry. Just got back from Holiday & I'm trying to catch up on last weeks events. Read this thread and was saddened to read that you were leaving us.
As others have posted you are a great guy & I've enjoyed many hours of on line banter and gaming. It would be a loss to :gsv: if you are not about.

I hope that whatever real life problems you have can be sorted and :gsv: will still be here when you are ready to come back.

All the best buddy :hb:
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

As one of the old guard that just won't go away....I'll echo the sentiment...."Once a GSVer always a GSVer"

Hope things work out.