Number 1 Accident Claims

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

Anyone heard of this company, are they legit anyone had a run in with these?

The misses has had a phone call after her accident last year, anyone know heard or any experience with these they are offering us £1500 - £3000 which is tempting but is it legit?

Please help or advice with guidence.

Thanks
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Phant0m wrote: Anyone heard of this company, are they legit anyone had a run in with these?

The misses has had a phone call after her accident last year, anyone know heard or any experience with these they are offering us £1500 - £3000 which is tempting but is it legit?

Please help or advice with guidence.

Thanks
I have not heard of this company myself but I have had a few calls about me having an accident (which I have not) saying they could claim simular amounts. Watch dog had a bit about them on tv a few months back and was telling people to stay clear.

If you have had a accident then I would surggest that you initiate the call with one of the no win no fee companys of your choice there are many around all will get you around the same amount as it is set up in law not by the company that is claiming, most company's will give you 100% of your claim
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Dont feed the vultures.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Mega wrote:
If you have had a accident then I would surggest that you initiate the call with one of the no win no fee companys of your choice there are many around all will get you around the same amount as it is set up in law not by the company that is claiming, most company's will give you 100% of your claim
It's not a matter of most, they are legally not allowed to dip into your claim. When they say on these adverts that they'll give you 100% of your claim, that's just spin... they have got to.

When it comes to legal disputes always check into your home insurance options. Many people pay wads into this insurance without realising the scope it may have in terms of legal disputes.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...