Rip Amy

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Rasputin wrote: Leave it Claw. You know what John means.
But he doesn't know Amy Winehouse either... it would be understandable if these things were said vocally, as there will always be a slip of the tongue no matter what. But to type and post, and then defend the post, seems inconsistent... silly even... I was backing him up on this thread initially... :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Norway = No direct impact on John = Doesn't really Matter
Amy Winehouse = direct impact on John = matters

Simples
Rasputin

ImageImage
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

Yawn..............................

New s topic please......
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

People are only going to post about what they are interested in. If John liked Amy Winehouse as a artist/performer then it will be sad news to hear of her death.

Obviously people don't want to post about other global tragedy's i,e Africa, Norway etc. If they really feel about those topics they will post about them.
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Rasputin wrote: Norway = No direct impact on John = Doesn't really Matter

Simples
Hammer wrote: People are only going to post about what they are interested in. If John liked Amy Winehouse as a artist/performer then it will be sad news to hear of her death.

Obviously people don't want to post about other global tragedy's i,e Africa, Norway etc. If they really feel about those topics they will post about them.
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well said<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> :2t:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Mega wrote: <!--quoteo(post=28535:date=Jul 25 2011, 03:10 PM:name=Rasputin)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasputin @ Jul 25 2011, 03:10 PM) [snapback]28535[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Norway = No direct impact on John = Doesn't really Matter

Simples
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well said<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> :2t:
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

:D

Yeah, of course... why didn't I see that...

The Endless Enigma - Salvador Dali.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQxc2-ERPug" target="_blank">The Endless Enigma - from Trilogy 1972 by Emerson Lake & Palmer</a>

:fish:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQxc2-ERPug" target="_blank">The Endless Enigma - from Trilogy 1972 by Emerson Lake & Palmer</a>

:fish:
It was that very painting by Salvador Dali that inspired that song and album... :rolleyes:

Man... how bad is it when you need to spell everything out to people... :wacko:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Blimey,......
Remember my parents having that.... I was 4
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

ELP FTW!
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Legthigh wrote: ELP FTW!
:unsure: :rolleyes:
Last edited by Claw on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Talking of iconic records.

Just come back from <a href="http://www.campbestival.net/" target="_blank">Camp Bestival</a> where Primal Scream performed <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screamadelica" target="_blank">Screamadelica</a> live as a 20 year anniversary set.

Thought my ears would pop.....

:eek:
Last edited by Dangerous Bob on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.