Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Olderama wrote: lol eagle

heres why :2t: Image

Oldie
Do they need to use the boats often? I think you can assume what I'm asking here... :blink:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

Claw wrote: Do they need to use the boats often? I think you can assume what I'm asking here... :blink:
not that i know of perhaps to do some fishing lol

they have 2 a 8m catamaran and a 6m boat all just in case of a sea landing and also they do offer sea rescue for boats ect
ive put my name down for a ride on the biggie when its out on the water next

oldie
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Congrats on the job m8, well deserved :)

Olderama wrote: fire crew and of course got to see there equipment
holy jees the fire tenders are beasts they have a 4.5 litre engine and a 3.5 litre engine for the pump :o and they are valued at a million bucks a piece
I've done a couple of courses at the fire service college, they had a fire on site that wrecked a couple of the airport tenders and they said at the time they're worth or were worth something silly like a million/telephone numbers each......... The irony being that because of the way insurance and health and safety mad culture we live in the officers on the site could not fight the fire, and instead watched on until the local service could attend. Pure madness.