Insane Wingsuit Jump

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

What an adrenaline rush :eek:

<a href="http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/cool/wing ... stunt.html" target="_blank">Insane Wingsuit Jump</a>
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I remember almost doing something like this when I was a kid... was nearly taken over the edge while trying to catch the wind in my anorak as I lifted it above the back of my head. If I'd have known it was going to be this much fun I wouldn't been so quick to bring it down again... :lol:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Bloody bonkers !
They don't half get a bit of (ground?) speed up, makes the judgement of some of them close scrapers very very impressive.

Top link Hammer!
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

The entire flight could only have taken a couple of minutes, so the route must have been well planned.

As you mentioned, Andrew, at the end they talk about taking an "aggressive" line. Considering some of the tree tops they just about missed, their getting yo the bottom safely must have involved a few flukes. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Just re-watched again, i'll re state the point that they are blooming nuts !
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Saw this a while back, really crazy stuff, when I first watched it I honestly thought it was fake.