Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blink:
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hehe, stopped you in yer tracks din it, . It was what came up on a tube search of manbag in an emergency, I din look at it all just the first 10 secs.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

K... stuff the Man Bag malarkey... gonna get a coat with bigger pockets... :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Claw wrote: K... stuff the Man Bag malarkey... gonna get a coat with bigger pockets... :unsure:
:o and walk around the streets flashing :o

Is there no end :P
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: :o and walk around the streets flashing :o

I think we're just about due a Toilet photo... TRIG!! :whis:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS that one gave me an angina attack :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Okay... no, the coat I had in mind is just a regular length coat, I haven't decided on the colour yet, but it will reflect my manliness. :nunchaku:

Honestly, what have I got to do here guys? :blink:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Claw wrote: Okay... no, the coat I had in mind is just a regular length coat, I haven't decided on the colour yet, but it will reflect my manliness. :nunchaku:

Honestly, what have I got to do here guys? :blink:

Well, a coat that'll reflect your manlyness eh, where to go with that one, especially as you said a regular length coat, so that'd not cover much up, which seeing as your gonna be getting rid (already had the torso surgery) wouldnt be an issue.
Or, do we go for the "reflecting your manlyness" in a nice shiney disco ball effect coat that'd reflect lots of things, now obviously being shiney disco coat wearing post boob job you'd certainly pass as as gay which is a pretty big lifestlye choice, but I guess those kinda choices have already been made :lol:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: Or, do we go for the "reflecting your manlyness" in a nice shiney disco ball effect coat that'd reflect lots of things, now obviously being shiney disco coat wearing post boob job you'd certainly pass as as gay which is a pretty big lifestlye choice, but I guess those kinda choices have already been made :lol:
I dunno if I want to ask this, but where on earth were you when you saw such a coat, and should we be suspicious about your reasons for being there... and it seems to have made a lasting impression on you... perhaps a subconscious desire? The picture is forming Mr. Trig, the picture is forming... :P
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

T'was all from you, you said reflecting and from there the disco coat was born, nice try at deflection tho chapette..;)