Felt The Earth Move Last Night

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

Hi all

just to let you know we had a little earthquake where we live last night :blink:

Around 8 oclock in the evening i was heavily engrossed in cod black ops when all of a sudden this noise from which i can describe as a truck heading for the house then an allmighty shake.It only lasted about 3 seconds but jebus it was enough to move the house

And that was it my fiance christy just shook it of and carried on where as i felt very uneasy :(

So then i went to this website <a href="http://www.geonet.org.nz/earthquake/qua ... uakes.html" target="_blank">here</a> and it registerd as a 4.2 :o were the upperhutt one

on this website it list all the tremors were having and shit me i didnt realise how many new zealand has in a day

anyhow not to worry :boff:

hope all is good in the uk for you all and i really cant get into xmas with is being sunny here its a real mindfunk

take care all

Oldie
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I went to the toilet about that time lastnite, could it be the butterfly effect?
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Since when do you poo butterflies Trig?? :blink:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Is it my med's or has this thread really gone from earthquakes to pooing Butterflies within two posts? :wacko:

Wow... interesting chart... you've got as many earthquakes going on there as Carlisle has lady-blokes... :blink:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Where do you live again Claw?
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Claw is moving up to Carlisle now he is post operation. :fish: :boff:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Was in Carlisle about 25 years ago as a roadie for my brother's band... nice place really... people almost as friendly as those in Liverpool. :)

The Op' was upper torso I'm tellin' yer! :huh:

Anyway, we were talking about Kiwi Earthquakes... :whis:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Claw wrote: The Op' was upper torso I'm tellin' yer! :huh:

Quite common to have breast enlargement before full gender reassignment :rolleyes:

;) :D :P
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Screwy wrote: Quite common to have breast enlargement before full gender reassignment :rolleyes:

;) :D :P
You what??? :blink:

Do you know how many years of physical training I've put into these Pec's???? :o

[Gruff voice] I'm content with my manliness, and I don't do or wear ANY girlie things. :P
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

:lol: this is going to go on for ever now, you do know that dont ya...
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Claw wrote: Is it my med's or has this thread really gone from earthquakes to pooing Butterflies within two posts? :wacko:

Wow... interesting chart... you've got as many earthquakes going on there as Carlisle has lady-blokes... :blink:
No, it really has :gsv:
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Claw wrote: You what??? :blink:

Do you know how many years of physical training I've put into these Pec's???? :o

[Gruff voice] I'm content with my manliness, and I don't do or wear ANY girlie things. :P
Cept a handbag :lol:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Cept a handbag :lol:
You can't go around tellin' stories like that m8?! It's not a handbag! Listen, it's a canvas man-bag, I look hard as nails wearing it. :unsure:

Hey! look! There's a really interesting topic here about <a href="index.php?s=&showtopic=3574&view=findpost&p=26065" target="_blank">Pomegranates</a>... :whis:

NELLY!! MORE VIDS PLEASE!!!! :huh:
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8RhvbbbM1k" target="_blank">Nelly to the rescue</a>
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Nellyboy wrote: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8RhvbbbM1k" target="_blank">Nelly to the rescue</a>

:eek: