Bp To Test Nuclear Weapon In Gulf?

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

<a href="http://www.salem-news.com/articles/july ... are-ta.php" target="_blank">This</a> is just crazy. Science fiction that could turn into science fact?

I try to not think about what is going on in the gulf but it just seems to be worsening week by week. :(
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

:lol: Are you having a bit of a mid life crisis m8e?

If they do test it and it goes wrong m8 just hope we dye quickly, it's coming to us all ;)

Articles rather sensationalist and I can't quite come to the same conclusions. And even if they are doing what they say they're not doing it in the way they've reported, they don't just let companies like BP test nukes.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Midlife crisis I guess it must be Myo. I seem to be more drawn to this kind of guff than I used to be.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Step away from the monitor Nelly........
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

BP is not able to handle nuclear material let alone nuclear bombs. In adition the articule mentions fusion, well there is no way to make a fusion bomb yet only fission.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Fission and Fusion they (not necessarily BP) can do, but cold fusion is still only theoretical.

The information on this is so scant at the moment that there is little to get our teeth into. What is worrying is the reported damage to the ocean floor. These big corporations have been given way too much reign in their explorations and drilling that we've come to the situation of us all being sat in a rubber dingy with a chainsaw juggler who feels he has a right to practice where and when he wants... oops, there's been a rupture and he now theorises he can melt the tear together with a chunky flame-thrower he just so happens to have with him. This isn't good news at all... :(
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...