We Are Running Out Of Time (gulf Oil Related)

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/roseaguilar ... o9jc5jHh94" target="_blank">Videos</a> in 3 parts about American greed and oil spill stuff. I found it all very sad that so many are going to die in the next couple of years from this oil spill fiasco.
Last edited by Nellyboy on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Wonder if she drives a car herself.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Our run-about car runs on Veg Oil... no modifications at all... just a Fiesta 1.8 Diesel. Twenty Litres costs just £13. :)

There are so many alternatives out there that could be rapidly accepted by the general populace if Governments and big commerce would take a temporary hit.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Claw wrote: Our run-about car runs on Veg Oil... no modifications at all... just a Fiesta 1.8 Diesel. Twenty Litres costs just £13. :)

There are so many alternatives out there that could be rapidly accepted by the general populace if Governments and big commerce would take a temporary hit.
Haha so you like africans to starve then, it's just not that easy.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Haha so you like africans to starve then, it's just not that easy.
There is a difference between environmental solutions and situations that are being created by commercial greed.

Because of its resources Africa should be just as rich as the Saudi's, but it's being run by someone else.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Environmental solutions have to financially viable for them to work. It's all well and good getting all green peace and spouting solutions but if there isn't a living to be made out of it then it won't work.

And the main reason that the Africans aren't sucessful isn't due to who it's run by, it's the mentality of the people that is holding them back.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Environmental solutions have to financially viable for them to work. It's all well and good getting all green peace and spouting solutions but if there isn't a living to be made out of it then it won't work.

And the main reason that the Africans aren't sucessful isn't due to who it's run by, it's the mentality of the people that is holding them back.
That's what I said. :huh: :)
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Read that different m8e ;)
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Read that different m8e ;)
Erm... so are we agreeing or disagreeing... or should we just blame Nelly for all the worlds problems for bringing the subject up... :unsure:
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Healthy discussion is well healthy. Keep it up lads, we can all learn from your disagreeable agreements :lol:
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

I blame Nelly, a viscous rumour has started circling the forums that he is indeed the bringer of all bad news, and is the reason for everything and everyone not getting along in the world. Sound fair ?

:)
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

andrew wrote: I blame Nelly, a viscous rumour has started circling the forums that he is indeed the bringer of all bad news, and is the reason for everything and everyone not getting along in the world. Sound fair ?
:)
Doom on you, doom on you, doom on you!!!!