Dave does it again...

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've just learned that a "colleague" who sits just a mere desk away from me is a David Hasslehoff fan... he sent me this link...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2CfuqcUGE" target="_blank">Dave's new song...</a>

I need options... and quick... what do you do with/to the office weirdo to avoid their 'attentions'. :ph34r:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

Jeepers I watched 30 seconds and that was 30 seconds to much, if this office bod like this then Im afraid its your duty to rid the world of him..........
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Dakaras wrote: Jeepers I watched 30 seconds and that was 30 seconds to much, if this office bod like this then Im afraid its your duty to rid the world of him..........
Just a word of warning if you do go and rid the world of him make sure you have AMMO you dont want to do a Dak. :P
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Thats an old one, I thought the new single was get in my car or something...
Zetra

Post by Zetra »

This is indeed pretty old, but old dave is still pretty popular, in germany!
Hes always been a huge hit in germany and the main reason that baywatch was made was for the german audience. Unfortunately the rest of us also had to look at it :P
It's me! =)
Richie
GSV Regular

Post by Richie »

Life - Its the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

You guys know way too much about David Hasselhoff... :blink:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

:whis: :P