Roughing it...

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Spending as of early tomorrow morning through all next week roughing it with our tent throughout Wales... and with this being an escape from all things technological you won't see hide nor hair of me on the forums... enjoy your break... :lol:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Stocky
Advanced Member

Post by Stocky »

All the best for the week ahead Claw & Co. Ah Wales, reminds me of a girl I ewe'sd to know :D

Actually out of interest where exactly will you're route take you?? Often spoke with Marie about a camping holiday there but would appreciate an experienced guide of places to visit etc.
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

Hope you have a great time matey :D
ze1ro

Post by ze1ro »

Sounds like some good times. do you plan on doing any hunting, fishing or hiking? hope it's a good time

Sounds like some good times. do you plan on doing any hunting, fishing or hiking? hope it's a good time
Bagpuss
Advanced Member

Post by Bagpuss »

ZE1RO wrote: Sounds like some good times. do you plan on doing any hunting, fishing or hiking? hope it's a good time

He must be in those Welsh caves already, there's an echo in here! :lol:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Thanks guys... we're starting off on the southern coast of Anglesey with several friends for a couple of days cos <a href="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gramar1989/DSCF0171.JPG" target="_blank">the surf can be quite good</a> but that's for the kids - not for me... beach fires and beer all the way... :D

Next we'll be making various stops through Wales making our way down to just outside Tenby.

Although I'd have loved to have Hiked it around my knees wouldn't have hacked it. So we're driving, but I want my kids to get a taste for what it's like without Playstations, PC's, and all that gubbins... the good times aren't when we're just "together" in different rooms of the same house... it's all of us in the same tent, around the same fire, eating the same burnt food I cooked... they're gonna love it... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...