So..

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Clingy wrote: You have missed my point m8 and totally proved what I was trying to say. The greatest conspiracy theory of all time was the Kennedy assisination. Recently they conducted a length and detailed investigation to prove once and for all what happened. They concluded beyond even the smallest doubt that LHO killed JFK.....yet reports of these findings hardly made the press. Now if the findings had turned up even the smallest doubt, it would have been front page.
The question that many would ask is who was it that did this investigation? Who commissioned those who did the investigating? Did they have access to everything? :unsure:

The problem for these consipiricy theorists are that they are their own undoing - and this can work into the hands of the ones committing the dirty deed if ever there was a dirty deed. The situation reminds me of the joke about an old man pulled over by a young policeman for speeding:

A policeman pulls over an elderly man for speeding and asks to see his licence. The man says its in his glove box and says he won't take it out because his gun is in there and he doesn't want to get into trouble for not having a permit for it... the policeman draws his weapon and asks him why he has a gun and the man says its because he just killed someone. The edgy young policeman now asks who it was he killed and the man says "take a look, the body is in the boot of my car". The policeman instructs him to the boot and tells him to open it and the man refuses... now the policeman calls for back-up reporting every detail... an entire squad turns up including superiors... they use the old man's keys to open the boot - nothing there, they open his glove box - nothing there but his licence, they check his licence and its okay... the old man leaves without further questioning...

I don't tell jokes very well but I think the point is made...

Let's not get onto the moon eh? :D

Who would you trust enough to get to the truth? ;)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

IMHO it's not "the truth" that is relevant here. It's the relative exposure of conspiracy theory to conventional fact that disturbs me. You are correct....whose evidence can we trust? But we all have to start somewhere. If you disbelieve everything you are told or read, then I think you will end up having permanent psychiatric care.

TBH, my head is starting to hurt even thinking about it (or am I still hungover?).
Zetra

Post by Zetra »

Im not jumping on the "its a huge conspiracy" bandwagon but one thing that got me wondering is how the kerosene can burn so many times, first the planes hit the towers resulting in a huge explosion (this would mean goodbye kerosene) but then the fire burns on and on and on, once again using the kerosene. Thats just a problem.
It's me! =)